The Stadium Group's Business Team
- Mock, Roos & Associates, Inc: Mock•Roos is a land development and civil engineering firm located in West Palm Beach, Florida, and was founded in 1954. We provide project management and design services for land development, infrastructure, and utility projects of all types and sizes: thousands of acres of land; residential lots; ball fields and athletic facilities; miles of roads and pipelines; and water plants and pumping stations. Our firm has also procured and administered millions of dollars in grants and financing for various projects, and has managed a highly successful real estate portfolio for over 38 years. MockRoos.com
- BusinessImage.com: BusinessImage.com is a website and graphic design company that specializes in marketing support services and materials for The Stadium Group, Mock•Roos, and various private and governmental clients. BusinessImage.com
- Stadium Realty: Stadium Realty is a South Florida commercial real estate brokerage founded by Tom McGillicuddy, CCIM. He has over 25 years of experience in working with commercial properties. Mr. McGillicuddy is the grandson of Baseball Hall of Fame manager/owner of the Philadelphia Athletics, the late Connie Mack, for whom Connie Mack Stadium was named. StadiumRealty.com
- Four Corners Holding, LLC: Four Corners is a private capital investment group that has held and administered an impressive real estate portfolio since 1993. FourCornersLLC.com
- Madison Capital Properties: Madison Capital is a private equity partnership that specializes in identifying, purchasing, and upgrading residential real estate properties. MadisonCapitalProperties.com
- Diverse Private Investors
The Stadium Group's Advisory Team
Derek Zimmerman, MBA - Mr. Zimmerman is the Managing Member of The Stadium Group of Investors, LLC, and Vice President and Director of Business Development for Mock•Roos, a West Palm Beach-based engineering, surveying, and planning firm, where he has worked since 1995. He is a Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, and serves as President of his residential HOA board and as Vice President on the Palm Beach Business Plaza Board. Mr. Zimmerman received an MBA in Marketing and Business from the University of South Florida, graduating Magna Cum Laude, and also holds a BBA in Marketing Management from Stetson University.
Brian Einkauf - Mr. Einkauf is Manager of Information Systems at Mock•Roos, and is the Manager of Information Systems and Graphic Design for BusinessImage.com. Mr. Einkauf holds a BBA in Management Information Systems from Florida State University.
Brian Bastin, MBA - Mr. Bastin is a Professor of Business and Finance at Northwood University. He formerly was an owner and the General Manager of Mercedes Benz of Palm Beach. Mr. Bastin received an MBA in Finance from the University of Miami, graduating Cum Laude, and also holds a BBA in Finance from Stetson University.
David S. Rinker - Mr. Rinker is the owner and President of Four Corners Holding Group, and a licensed Real Estate and Mortgage Broker. He has actively administered a substantial portfolio of real estate investments since 1993. He serves on the board of the Marshall E. Rinker Foundation, and also has served on the Business Advisory Board for Stetson University. Mr. Rinker holds a BBA in Finance from Stetson University.
Dale Wm. Zimmerman, P.E. - Mr. Zimmerman has served as President of Mock•Roos since 1991. He provides experienced direction in project and investment details to The Stadium Group, and also served as Trustee Chairman of the investment trust until 2006. He has extensive expertise in permitting and bidding requirements for property improvements, and has served as a leader on many boards of various governmental entities and professional organizations, including as Chairman of the Florida State Board of Professional Engineers, being consecutively appointed by both Republican and Democrat governors. Mr. Zimmerman graduated with honors from the University of Florida with a Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Engineering. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in both Florida and North Carolina, and a member of several academic honorary societies.
John P. Ford, MBA - Mr. Ford has worked at Mock•Roos since 1962 as the firm's Chief Financial Director. He helped start the investment trust in 1968, and subsequently managed and administered millions of dollars of successful real estate investments. He draws on years of experience in providing expert advice to The Stadium Group, and is a Licensed Real Estate Broker. He graduated with both a Bachelor's and Master's degree of Business Administration from Barry University.
The Stadium Group of Investors originated in 1968 as the Mock, Roos and Associates, Inc. Employee Profit Sharing Trust. The trust acted as the real estate investment division of Mock•Roos, a civil engineering and surveying firm founded in 1954 and located in West Palm Beach, Florida. The name was changed in 2006 when the model followed by the investment team was restructured to include established business partners, and to respond to changes in government regulations. This restructuring has enabled us to successfully continue our long tradition of investing in diversified opportunities in the real estate market.
"The Stadium Group of Investors" name was inspired by the culmination of our team's combined histories. As a civil engineering firm, Mock•Roos has designed and managed the development of numerous ball fields, and school and college athletic facilities. Mock•Roos also designed the infrastructure and provided project management services for the development of the 2,000+ acres of land needed for the development of the Abacoa Country Club and Roger Dean Baseball Stadium in Jupiter, Florida. These projects, together with other members' personal and business ties to specific stadiums and teams, resulted in giving The Stadium Group its unique and memorable name.